Saturday 13 August 2011

Been a great week!

What a busy week it's been!
I'm only going to mention the highlights, as have done so much!

Wednesday was brilliant - picnic at Snelsmore Common, which is somewhere I've never been, even though it's less than 20 minutes away!
It was gorgeous weather! We all sat and had our little picnic and little man and A's little boy played a nice game of kick the football and run after it (with help from K!)
A with M who is only 3 weeks from becomming a mummy!

K with the 2 boys :)











Then I have been majorly busy making bags for real clients!!
I made a huge beach bag for my mother-in-law
patch on one side

patch on the other side













Also had to alter the straps on the 'oranges and lemons' bag and sold it to a friend of my mums, who then also bought 3 of my cards! I have now started A's bag - finally!!
A very productive week all in all : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments, and will always reply as soon as I can! xxx