Sunday 21 August 2011

Brilliant holiday

Have just got back from a brilliant holiday in Devon!
We went with all the family - my parents, hubby's parents, hubby's brother and his family and our friend C. We stayed at the Ashbury again (we've been going for years now!) so that all the men could spend the week playing golf and the ladies and kiddies could go to the sister hotel The Manor to do crafty things - I was in heaven!!
Little man and his cousin enjoyed the Fun House area (big soft play) as well as painting pottery and designing T-Shits, oh and crazy golf!

Here are some of the highlights : )

LM and dadda
 
learner driver coming through!!

little man and his first go at golf - looks more like a hockey player to me ;)

super hero S

having fun on the slide

we made a puzzle and were feeling proud ;)

i love my juicy

say 'cheese!'

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments, and will always reply as soon as I can! xxx