Sunday 25 September 2011

I love my little man!

It's been a few days since I lasted posted - bad me!

I've been thinking how quickly little man is growing up - it really doesn't seem that long ago when he was a tiny little person all snuggled in his blanket and now he is getting really tall and spends most of his time running around the house :)

He's been really progressing loads with his words and for a while has had some really cute words,  sentences and phrases that I wanted to record, so I can look back and think wow!

Here are some of my favourites:

'you alright?'
he's already sooo caring - especially if I hurt myself (I'm v accident prone!!) He gives me a hug to make it all better

'dadda naughty!'
usually has me in stitches! Especially when he woke me up the other morning, just to tell me that!! (and hubby hadn't even done anything!! Heehee!)

'ta-da!'
he made some brick towers and brought them to show us, each time with a huge ' ta-da' as he was soo proud of himself!!

'1, 2, 3, GO!'
usually before he starts manically bouncing on his mini trampoline

'eat / sit / there / up!'
lots of demands he throws at me during the day! Usually starting with a loving wake-up call of 'up mumma!' as he starts to drag the duvet off me!!

'I do it!'
soo independent, heehee!

He also know most of 1-10 (we count all the time, especially going down the stairs) and his colours.

I love the way he keep surprising me day by day with new words and phrases he has picked up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments, and will always reply as soon as I can! xxx