Tuesday 25 October 2011

My lovely family holiday

Ok, so it's been a while and am really pleased that things are really going well at the moment!
We've had a lovely, if not tiring holiday in the New Forest with my parents, hubby and little man. We did lots of sight seeing - saw New Forest animals, went to Beaulieu and Paultons Park - where Peppa Pig World was a great success with little man!
Here are some of my fav piccies of the week:
Paulton's Park -
My lovely family :)

Little man didn't want buggy or walking, so he hitched a ride with Grandad!!

One cute meerkat we saw! I'm thinking of using in my card making.

Little man took mummy for a drive :)
These were from Beaulieu - which again fired my imagination for card making possibilities:
I think that the palace is simply breath-taking!

One of my arty attempts for card making!

and another!

We had the whole Top Gear experience and it was BRILLIANT! Especially the simulated laps with the Stig driving!!

The big kid in my was sooo excited when I saw Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!
Finally from the New Forest Park:

I couldn't believe how tame the deer were!

One of the best piccies I've ever taken!!
Now back to work work work ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments, and will always reply as soon as I can! xxx