Tuesday 1 November 2011

Hmm...not sure what's going on

So, hubby and I have decided that now I'm happy and settled in my job, it's time to start thinking about trying for baby no2!
I've tried not to get too excited and not think about it too much, as it took us 2 1/2 years before little man arrived!!
However, have been having twinges and pains in my lower tummy this week. I also burst into tears at work last night for no reason other than was feeling tired and a bit 'overwhelmed' trying to serve 19 tables!! I thought I had started 'the time of the month' but it seems to have stopped today!
I don't think I'm actually due until next week, but not sure what to think now.

Have decided that there are a few reasons why my body had gone all weird:
1) am pregnant
2) My body's gone funny as have a bad cold
3) ... actually can't think of a 3!!

Hmm...

I suppose the only thing to do is to stop worrying about it and wait and see - but I hate waiting, heehee!!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh that's so exciting, I hope it's good news for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately not pregnant this time :(
    Oh well - now need to stop worrying about it!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments, and will always reply as soon as I can! xxx