Sunday 29 January 2012

Kate Takes 5 Listography

Kate Takes 5 Listography - Top 5 websites

Having made good progress with my mums e-blogging course, I have decided to try one for Kate Takes 5 Listography

Here goes:
My top 5 websites:

facebook

I have to go on here nearly everyday (I know really sad!) but it is one of the only ways I have of keeping in touch with friends who live miles away. Also I have a bit of an obsession with playing castleville, words with friends (even though I loose every game I play!) and hidden chronicles! It is also really handy to send message to groups of friends at a time (we organise our 'ladies and babies what lunch' this way every week!)

My blog dashboard

Another essential that I  access almost daily, though not always to post. I love looking through and seeing what the other bloggers I follow have been up to.


Net mums Blogging network

Again another place I visit almost daily as I love looking at what other bloggers post about. It also gives me a chance to see what my blog could look like when I've got to grips with the more technical things!!

My netmums home page 
I only usually go to chat - coffee house usually, but lately I have found the section for miscarriages and still births really helpful. It's great to be able to chat to other mums (and sometimes dads) about everything and anything - usually to do with toddler issues I'm having with little man!!

Mad about cards
Finally, my last favourite website is one where I can get loads of the resources I need to make my cards. Usually they have really good sales and deals on, so I nearly always manage to grab a bargain!

So there you have it, my top 5 websites!

7 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of the card website! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate and her gang will be chuffed at all the mentions of Netmums! I didn't do it so will lose brownie points ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The card website is brilliant - one of the ones I use to stock up for my mini crafting business :)
    I didn't think about how much I mentioned Netmums, but I do love it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you liked it :)
    I know loads more if you're interested

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat little list! *goes off to check out 'mad about cards*

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you! hope you like mad about cards :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments, and will always reply as soon as I can! xxx