Monday 18 June 2012

I've made it to 12 weeks!

I'm soooo happy at the moment!I had my 12 week scan today and here is our gorgeous little baby!


S/he was really good and was really still for all the important measurements - we had one little somersault and lots of little wiggles too :)
After the sad events at Christmas last year, it is such a relief to see that our baby is fine - all hands, feet etc that it should have a a tiny little heart fluttering on the screen!
They have put my due date at around the 28th December and I am just sooo excited now!
Little man has seen the picture and he has been gently patting my tummy and saying 'hello baby in there' which I thought was sooo adorable!!
The sickness that I've had seems to have gone now - so I am starting to 'enjoy' being pregnant - even though I am already really huge - so much so that lots of friends (leading up to my scan today) have been trying to persuade me that I have 2 / 3 up to 8 little babies, heehee!
I'll keep you posted of our progress :)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It's so lovely to see that little heart beat for the first time. I've tagged you in a meme but only join in if you have time with all the excitement you have going on x

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments, and will always reply as soon as I can! xxx