Saturday 16 June 2012

Whyyyy?

The lovely Jennifer over at Jennifer's Little World has tagged me in a 'why?' meme, so as I hardly ever get tagged in anything, I thought I'd have a go!

Here are the rules:

1. Post your whys – as few or as many as you like.

2. Link up your post here over at Mummy Central, and it would be great if you could leave a comment too.

3. Tag 5 bloggers to keep this going.

4. If you’re not a blogger, leave your whys as a comment below. I'd love to read them.

5. Show your support by reading a few others and commenting on them.
 
 
So here are my Why's:
  • Why is it always me that gets all the bugs / colds etc?
  • Why does little man have to come and sleep in my bed half way through the night, instead of staying in his own bed?
  • Why can I never stick to my 'goals' or new years resolutions?
  • Why do the 'normal' high street clothes shops never stock maternity clothes in bigger sizes than 20?
  • Why can't we have lovely sunny summers for a change?
  • Why couldn't little man miss the 'terrible 2's'?
  • Why can't hubby win the lottery and pay off all our debts?
Right I'm off to have a look at some other people's why lists :)
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking part, I like your list! I am also waiting for a nice sunny summer!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments, and will always reply as soon as I can! xxx